Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day!

Today is Father's Day! So a Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband. Hunny, you are my heart. You are a wonderful Father to our girls. I love you very much!

What is on the itinerary? Breakfast in bed, Roast, roasted mini potatoes salad, frozen lemon cream pie and icecream for desert. yummy. I think I will have to exercise a bit more tomorrow... lol.

Wow, 5 years as parents about now. It has gone by so fast. I wonder how fast the next 5 years will go. I do know that I want to remember every moment. I cherish the times I see my husband reading to the girls, playing with them, cuddling with them. These are the 'early years' and they go by so fast. I didn't have this with my dad when I was little. It means so much to me to see my girls having a good relationship with their dad. What a blessed life we have!

No comments:

Post a Comment