Saturday, June 19, 2010

Direction and Choices

I feel like I am standing at a crossroads. It is the time in my life where I am supposed to make decisions that will effect my present and future. I have my husband and my daughters. I have my faith. I know who I am. I love being a wife and mother! Now what? My girls are 4yrs 8months, and 20 months. I feel like it is time to decide what I am going to do with myself, besides being a mom and wife. I just don't know which direction which I am supposed to go in. I have things that I have to consider. Whatever work I might get either has to be done from home, or in the evenings so my husband will be here with the girls. I recently had knee surgery, and have to be careful how much strain I put on my knee. I also have problems with my stomach. Wish I knew the answer to that one... Life is pulling my in many different directions, and I am not sure which direction I should go to get to where I want to be. I wonder where life will take me?

No comments:

Post a Comment