Monday, March 21, 2011

Why I am who I am!

There are several things that have defined my life and who I am and what I do. First there is my religion. I am a member of the Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Also nicknamed Mormons.
-picture of the Salt Lake Temple from www.lds.org
The values and beliefs I learn from my faith are where a lot of the elements come from that have shaped my life. Like love, charity, family, faith and provident living to name a few.

The next big thing in my life is my Hubby! We got married in 2004. My life took flight when I met him. He is my very wonderful, handsome other half!

Next came our fist bundle of joy came in 2005, little miss Sassy. When she came into our lives it became happier and brighter!

Then our second bundle of joy came in 2008, little miss Spunky. She came into our lives with her a roar! Our little family is complete!

My family and my faith are every thing to me! I heard somewhere that life is a classroom. I agree! I learn something new everyday and can't wait to share our adventures with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment