Monday, March 28, 2011

Cleaning Up and Taking Inventory!

It is that time again. Time to plan my meals for a month and do a humungo (like my new word? :) grocery shop. Unfortunately my cupboards are in disarray. I had to make a list for my food storage and for my groceries. Here is what I did.
I took all the stuff out of the cupboards. (It was a LOT!) And cleaned them out. This is what it looks like. (I hate my cupboards...lol)

And this is after I organized my spices and baking supplies and extra stuff.

Then I decided I wanted to do the other side too.
Before

After!


I am very happy with it. After I go shopping I will show you the rest of the cupboards. We don't have too many of them. (I will tell you why I hate them another time) I will show you food storage next! Oh, and I will post my monthly menu plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment